Looking for a delicious and refreshing twist on the classic hot chocolate? Look no further than this Frozen Raspberry White Hot Chocolate recipe! Made with a combination of white hot chocolate mix, Noms Berry Delight tea, raspberries, and vanilla syrup, this frozen drink is sure to become a new favorite.
This recipe is super easy to make and only requires a blender and a few simple ingredients. All you have to do is blend everything together until smooth, pour it into a glass, and top it off with some whipped cream (or your favorite dessert toppings). Here's how to make it:
Servings: 2 People or Servings
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white hot chocolate mix
- 1/2 cup Noms Berry Delight, steeped
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
Step One: Place your milk, white hot chocolate mix, vanilla syrup, steeped Noms Berry Delight, and raspberries with ice into your blender. Blend until smooth.
Step Two: Pour the mixture into a glass of your choice. Add whipped cream and serve chilled!
- Garnish: If you don't want to use whipped cream, you can opt for other dessert toppings like shaved chocolate bits, cherries, sprinkles, etc.
- Vanilla Syrup: If you want a more flavorful vanilla taste, you can opt for real vanilla pods instead of syrup. Just keep in mind that you may need to add additional sweetener if you're using vanilla pods, as syrup is made with sugar.
Overall, this Frozen Raspberry White Hot Chocolate recipe is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy the classic hot chocolate flavor. Whether you're looking for a winter pick-me-up or just want a delicious frozen drink to enjoy on a hot summer day, this recipe is sure to hit the spot. So why not give it a try and see for yourself?